Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 August 2017

I am learning Solve multiplication problems by using place value as well as another strategy,

I am learning Solve multiplication problems by using place value as well as another strategy,

first I had a lesson with Sally we were discussing our math side show so the step I took was by listening to Sallyteacher then she let us go and do our slideshow ourselves so I completed the slideshow it was a bit easy because she Explained, so then I completed my work with my friend Iutasi Jody Ruben.

LET ME KNOW WHICH OF THE APPS YOU THINK THE COOLEST.:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :0.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Mana, nice maths work . next time try more Harder maths problems

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.